9.13.2009

A Funky Little Mountain Flower...

This year I have had the pleasure of working with a wonderfully talented couple on several fun marketing projects. Scott and Heather King own A Funky Little Mountain Flower in Glenwood Springs, Co. They did the flowers for my wedding and did a fantastic job. At the beginning of this year they came and asked me to help them with a new "look" for their Photography/Flower/Wedding Planning business. I have loved everything that we have come up with and thought I would take the time to share a bit of the fun. ENJOY!!!
(All photos property of A Funky Little Mountain Flower
)

Logo Design - with a few variations

Business Cards

Wedding Ad for "The Knot"

Destination Wedding Ad/Bio for "Costa Azul"

Two Variations of Postcards


Product Info Brochure

2 comments :

  1. Very nice!! You do such an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracee... They are a very fun client.. and I hope to get more photography clients in the future...

    ReplyDelete