7.10.2010

Picture Perfect & Pretty in Purple!!!

I am SOOO excited to finally get to share this Wedding Design Set with you. I have been waiting for months for this wonderful event to take place. Ok, I have been excited for the event too, not just the designs. I was asked a few months ago by some very dear friends of ours if I would design their Wedding Invite, RSVP... etc. Of course I said YES as they are just the cutest couple ever and are pretty much as close as family. We had so much fun putting these together and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

Ryan and Renée... THANKS for letting me be such a big part of your special day. I love you both and wish you a most wonderful and blessed life together!!!!

Wedding Invitation - Photos by Ashlee Paul

Wedding RSVP Postcard

Wedding Registry Card

Wedding Program - Photo by Art & Soul Photography

Wedding Announcement - Photo by Ashlee Paul

2 comments :