6.24.2010

A little about The Matthews House...

A few weeks ago I was contacted by my Sister-in-Law to help design a poster for an Arts & Crafts Sale they were hosting at her work. Of course I said yes, not only do I love my sis-in-law, but I love what The Matthews House stands for and what they do for so many young adults in the Ft. Collins area.
Since 2005, the Matthews House has provided resources, skills and support to 304 at-risk youth, ages 16-21, who have had little or no family support as they make the transition to adulthood. The mission of the Matthews House is to support and empower young adults seeking renewed purpose in life as they transition to adulthood. Check them out at www.TheMatthewsHouse.org
Enjoy the poster and if you are in the neighborhood enjoy the Arts & Crafts Sale this weekend!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment