8.15.2009

tOday...

Well here it is my new BLOG... yep time to pick it back up and get my artsy side back online... So without further ado here is a little something-something to get things back up & running.... ENJOY!!!

The day that no one forgot,
a day unlike any other
This day was not

It started out as most days do
through thick and thin
Clouded sky of blue

The hours flew by as a snail on speed
The minutes came next Truth indeed

Lunch did happen as well as dinner
Break and breakfast too

This day did happen, as some would have said
"A day without ending" the news had now read

Free coffee for breakfast but none left for tea
The muffins were excellent Oh do pardon me
We ate and we ate oh my is it late

But on to this day the no one forgot
Such one so unlike any other
Hmmmm… I might just go call my brother

No diamond rings on a finger or two
A letter forgot, as things tend to do
Packages missing, flowers all lost
I do hope the piano comes with no cost

Lessons we learnt on this uncommon day
We will find out come June, August, or May

The life of the party was left far behind
And we hit pay dirt; I'm loosing my mind

The wine was delicious, the grape juice all sour
I might keep this up another half hour

The car will not start…
I don't think I have one
And if I so did then where would I park one
The tasting of cheese is a rare lost old art

Onc can not find,
the grass green as dew
Or the sun right as rain
The day no one missed out
I sure won't complain

Shrubbery falls on the outskirts of town
I think I shall wear a blue, grayish, brown

The toast it may burn
Oh when is my turn
I have stood in this line
And where shall it move I surely know not
On this uncommon day that no one forgot

For if everyday were as normal as this
Oh what a boring life we would miss

No movies or pancakes, No toilets to clean
The clock says it's late, But what does that mean

The radio is playing a love minuet
Or maybe a sonnet…
Or a one person duet

O' I do hope there is nothing
.....I soon
..........will
...............forget"

No comments :

Post a Comment