10.10.2009

Fun times at the ol' CMC...

For the past few years I have had the opportunity to work with the Colorado Mountain College marketing department. The coolest part about this is that I actually graduated from CMC in 2004. Yep, small world I guess. Anyhoo this year we have come up with some really fun projects and I thought it was about time I started getting some of those up here. So, for starters into the project archives of CMC, I present you with some of the small projects from the past few months that I am personally excited about.

ENJOY and if you want more info about Colorado Mountain College visit them at www.ColoradoMtn.edu.

The newest and one I am most excited about - Set of Posters for Roaring Fork High School - Oct. 2009


Newspaper Ad - Sept. 2009


Register NOW Postcards - Fall 2009


Set of Spanish Posters/Banners - Aug. 2009


Newspaper Ad - April 2009

No comments :

Post a Comment