4.11.2010

Mike & Ashley - March 8, 2010

One month ago I was honored to photograph a very fun wedding at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO. WOW.. I love that hotel.. and I love these kids that got married. Ok, yes, I am not much older than they are but 6 years ago when I first met the Bride and Groom both of them were fellow Photography students in the class following mine AND I was the Bride's RA (Resident Assistant) at college, and the Groom was just down the hall. So they will always still be 'kids' to me!

I just love how love works sometimes... cause way back then you never would have thought we would see these two lovebirds end up together.  BUT today they are the cutest little Happily-Ever-After couple I have seen in a long time.

CONGRATS Mike and Ashley, thanks for letting me be a part of your big day and may all your many years together be wonderful!!!!

Enjoy these few glimpses into their big day....












2 comments :

  1. You are one seriously talented lady! SO WISH I could get you to photograph my crew! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks!!! I would love to photograph your little cuties... so if you are ever in CO just let me know. =)

    ReplyDelete