5.13.2010

Yup Its Wedding Season...

May is here in full swing (ok, we still have snow in CO, but warmer days ARE on their way). And that means it is Wedding Season. Yup, the time of year when everyone you know is getting hitched, or wishes they were getting hitched, or remembers when they got hitched however many years ago. Needless to say, weather I am photographing the big day, attending as a guest, or designing a pretty something for the happy couple - I love Wedding Season!

So without further ado, here are a few of my Wedding Invites/RSVPs, Thank You's, Announcements.. and a little preview of a few of this years cards. ENJOY!


M&J Wedding - 2009

M&J Invite - 2009

M&J Thank You - 2009

T&B Announcement - 2007

L&B Invite - 2010

L&B RSVP - 2010

S&Q Thank You - 2007

2010 Wedding Preview - Stay tuned... the finals will be posted after the weddings!!!

3 comments :

  1. I LOVED Erin's save the date when I got it... you do nice work Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks hun.. I am excited, I get to do the invites too.. yay!

    ReplyDelete