8.11.2011

Because He First Loved Us!!!

I love adoption stories.

I love the hearts of families who want to share their love to a little one who needs it.

I love the symbolism of us being chosen and adopted into Gods family.

I love that this past weekend I was able to hold the newest little love of some dear friends of mine. Such a sweet cuddly little life, hand picked by God to be forever placed with this amazing family.

On several occasions I have stood in awe at the love of a mother for her child, but even more so when I see a mother love a child whom they did not carry within them for 9 months.

"We LOVE because He first loved us"... Yes, this is what adoption is truly all about.

I was so very honored to be asked by this family to design their new baby girl's Birth Announcement. Mix 6 super cute kids with some fun design ideas and we had ourselves a beautiful baby card. Congratulations on your new precious princess and thank you for letting me be a part of it.

ENJOY and welcome to the world little Amaya!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment