5.13.2012

Congrats Michael!!!!

Finally home after an amazing, crazy, long, fun, relaxing, celebratory graduation weekend away. I am so very proud of my little baby brother (yes, he will always be the baby) for all that he has accomplished in the past few years. He stuck with it and the graduation ceremony this weekend proves that his college years are now officially over, we have photos to prove it!!!! Several degrees under his belt and an awesome job in his field of study. FOOD!!! Yes, I am bragging, but a big sister gets to do that every once in a while.

Congrats Michael, I love you and I am so proud of you!

Here is a little timeline Graduation Announcement I put together for my brother to highlight the past few years of his educational accomplishments. ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment