7.24.2013

School Days of Summer...

Yes, it has happened. It is official. I saw it with my own eyes. SCHOOL SUPPLY SALES are in full swing already!!! Wait, seriously? What happened to Summer????

While we still have a few weeks left to soak up the sun before schedules and life starts catching back up to us, I thought I would commemorate my first "Back to School"sighting with a recent "school" design I worked on a few weeks ago.

I love that working for a school lets me get to design all sorts of fun and new projects geared towards prospective students. This little marketing piece for Colorado Mountain College turned out so simple and fun I just had to share it with you.

ENJOY and have a wonderful few weeks left of Summer!!!

- Western Undergraduate Exchange Postcard

- Western Undergraduate Exchange Flyer

No comments :

Post a Comment