5.02.2014

A Beautiful Day for a Beach Wedding....

Happy, Happy Wedding Day to my Beautiful Cousin!!!!!

Today in paradise my lovely cousin is getting ready to walk the sand covered aisle and say her "I Do's". I could not be happier for her and her husband-to-be. So in celebration of today, I want to share with you a little something fun.

I was honored to be asked to design the invites for their BIG day and I just LOVE how they turned out!!! Simple, fun, and perfect for a destination wedding in paradise... I can almost feel the sand in my toes and the ocean breeze on my face. I have been so excited to show these to you and today is the day!!!

Congrats Lauren and Todd on your big day!!! I hope it is everything you have ever dreamed of and I wish you both a lifetime of blessings as you start this new adventure together!!!

ENJOY!

 - Wedding Invite - 

 - Reception Invite - 

 - Thank You Card - 

No comments :

Post a Comment