8.24.2014

The BIG 60!

What a wonderful long weekend this has been. I am exhausted but happy! There is nothing better than the opportunity to celebrate the birth of a wonderful woman with a bunch of family and friends. Especially when that woman is your Mother!

This past week my dear Mommy turned the BIG 60! So we threw her an all out Birthday Bash at one of her favorite places, Anderson Farms!!!! This year has been one for the books for my family and I think we all needed a party to look forward to, even in the midst of struggle and change. Celebrating the wonderful years God has blessed my mother with was the perfect opportunity to dwell on JOY and the HAPPY things in life instead of the harsher things that have come our way. It is safe to say that my mom is the glue that holds us all together. She is so much stronger than she will ever know and yet she can still approach every situation with gentle grace and patience. She is a woman of God, a youthful spirit, a faithful friend, a loving wife and a very caring mother.

Sunflowers were the main theme for the event and I had so much fun designing not only the Invites, Map, and Thank You's, but getting to coordinate them to the party decor as well. Yes, it was a bright and colorful, sunflower-filled, summer-on-the-farm party and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Happy Birthday Mommy and know that you are very Loved and very Precious!!

ENJOY!

 - Birthday Party Invite - 

 - Birthday Party Map/Directions - 

 - Birthday Party Address Labels - 

 - Birthday Party Thank You Cards - 

No comments :

Post a Comment