3.10.2015

By a Nurse, for a Nurse...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Just wanted to stop in and share with you one of the fun new designs we have been working on recently.

Often I find myself getting to work on custom cards, or logos, or flyers for various events and marketing needs. BUT it is a rare thing to get to work on package design, well at least for me it is. I love the new challenge it brings to come up with the perfect size and placement for whatever the product may be.

I recently had the opportunity to partner with a wonderful nurse at Nurse Born Products who had designed an awesome new product. I loved her idea and it was super fun getting to come up with a creative way to help her display and sell her idea.

Small business to small business, this is why I do what I do!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment