4.22.2015

Everything's so Green!!

Hello and Happy Earth Day!!!

We just got back from a wonderful field trip exploring nature and the beauties of creation with my girls where we got to get dirty and enjoy this wonderful world we are blessed to live in. Hope you all are taking time to enjoy the beauty outside today!!!

As you all may well know I LOVE the color green!!! And since Earth Day has a lot to do with green things I thought I would share a few fun "Green" projects I have been working on recently with CMC. It is awesome to see a college and community committed to keeping this wonderful world we live in a beautiful place for generations to come.

ENJOY!

 - Please Recycle Banner -
 - Green Central Newsletter -
 - Earth Day Energy Management Poster -
- About CMC Flyer -
 - Green Team Banner -

No comments :

Post a Comment