10.31.2015

Hello Fall!!!!

The leaves are officially changing and the crisp air is in full effect!!! My FAVORITE time of year is here.. and has been for a few weeks now! Yep, I Love Fall!!!

I am super excited to share a few fun designs with you all today, especially because I rarely get the chance to design something JUST for Halloween!!! But today is that day! Recently I have been working with a local Church helping with some fun designs, posters, flyers, logos etc. And one of these fun projects was a community wide Trunk-or-Treat at the park. The poster turned out so fun and colorful, I just love it!!! Here's to a good night of Fall Family Fun!!!!

ENJOY!!

- Trunk-or-Treat Banner

AND of course a few other fun designs we have been working on the past few months as well!!

 - "This is how we Know!" Sermon Series

- Meet the Teachers Template

- Church in the Park Banner

- Kids Club Logo

- Kids Ministries Flyer

No comments :

Post a Comment