1.19.2016

Something New...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Ok, so January is already half over (WHAT?) but I wanted to share a little something new that I have had rattling around in my head to kick off New Year.

I am not one to make New Years Resolutions, I prefer a word or phrase to be my Motto, if you will, for the year. Something to strive for and be encouraged by. Something to help sum up the year and the things I am looking forward to as the new year begins.

This year it came in the form of a verse. One that randomly crossed my path and has stuck with me for the long haul....
"For I am about to do something NEW.
    See, I have already begun!
 Do you not see it?
    I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland!"  (Isaiah 43:19)
To me this verse paints a beautiful picture of the promises of God. The Lord does not begin something unless He plans on seeing it to completion!!!! So these valleys and harsh wilderness that we must walk through will one day be filled with the richness of life. Life is not always pretty, and at times can be downright messy but HE has already begun something NEW, something that HE alone will see to completion and this my friends is a beautiful thing!!!

ENJOY and Happy New year to you all. May this year be filled with blessings!!

Like this print? You can now purchase select prints on my Etsy shop HERE!

No comments :

Post a Comment