8.10.2016

He who will soon be named....


    “In Dreams we enter a world that’s entirely our own. 
    Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud!”

                                                                      - Albus Dumbledore -

Yep, I am in a Harry Potter mood today!!! But it's mostly because I am gonna share with you one of my favorite projects from this summer. A Harry Potter themed Baby Shower invite and matching "bring a book" card!!!
I have to admit I had so much fun designing these cards. I am a total HP fan and these invites absolutely brought out the literature nerd in me, and I love it!!!

These adorable invites were for a dear family friend who is welcoming her 1st born in just a few months. A little BOY!!! The nursery is Owls and Harry Potter, so naturally the baby shower was theme fitting as well. So cute, and so special for this little precious baby on the way!

ENJOY and congrats Megan and Aaron on your little one on the way!!

- Baby Shower Invite - 

- "Bring a Book" card - 

...And I had so much fun with this cute design I decided to put the quote up on my ETSY store.
You can check it out here!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment