7.29.2011

Little Boy in Blue...

In this hot month of July there is nothing better than a summer breeze, a good fireworks show, camping at the lake, running through the sprinklers and capturing the smile of a little boy in blue. Yep, July was an amazingly busy month for me, stuffed full of excitement. BUT one of my favorite things I got to do this month was take some super cute Family/1st Birthday Photos for some friends of mine. Their little guy just lights up the room with his toothy grin and amazing blue eyes.

Happy little man + Cute little family = A super fun morning playing at the park and capturing some summer memories. Here are a few of my favorites from the day! ENJOY.

Happy 1st Birthday little Man.. and thanks for letting me share in your summer fun!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment