7.01.2011

Red, White & Birthdays!!!

Happy July Everyone!!!! It is time to get on our party hats, set out the flag, pack a picnic, slap on the sunscreen and prepare for Americas Birthday this weekend!!! YAY! I love the 4th of July and all the celebrations that come with it...

So to kick off the weekend festivities, I thought I would share a little ad I did that came out in todays edition of the The Sopris Sun. (If you live in the Carbondale area check it out, it is the whole back page!!!). I was asked to help design this ad in honor of Jim Calaway's 80th Birthday and all that he has done for the community as well as Colorado Mountain College, where I graduated. I am so excited with how fun it turned out and just heard this morning that he LOVED it and wants to save 100 copies. YAY!

Congrats on 80 years Jim, and thanks for being such an amazing a part of my education! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment