7.03.2011

Let them eat Cake....

... or how about just get hitched?? Yep, this weekend is a big one for celebrations all around the country, and a dear friend of mine decided that since the whole family was already gonna be in one place for a family reunion this weekend... why not top the day off with a Wedding?!?! I LOVE it!!

I also love how I got to help with the whole festivity. The bride already had some fun  special paper picked out for her informal wedding invites but she needed a little wording help. SO.. She sent me an image of the paper and I custom designed her some text to match and TA DA, super fun Invite!

Vicky darling, I wish you blessings on your big day and many many years of celebrations to come. ENJOY!!!!

Custom Designed Text + Bride's Special Paper
= One Awesome DIY Invite

No comments :

Post a Comment