6.12.2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Baby Girl!!!!!!

Every once in a while I get to design stuff for ME. To be honest, I am my worst critic when it comes to my own work, and so creating something that I have to live with can be rather tough. BUT when you have a little one whom you love with all of your heart, one who makes you smile, one whose life you would gladly give yours for... and one who is SO STINKING CUTE! Well that makes designing any card easy.

Two years ago I was blessed with the most beautiful, precious little bundle in the whole world. Emelia Rose, I LOVE YOU so much and I am truely honored to be your mommy...

Here is the best "first" photo I have... taken less than 12 hours after she was born. (It was taken with my phone and is still the current wallpaper, I just cant seem to replace it!)


Now two years later... and just as cute as the first day I met her!!!!


Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!!!

3 comments :

  1. awwww...sweet! Want to see pictures from the birthday party and her in that TUTU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I have photos on my (personal) facebook page... I did not get any really good posed ones yet.. but they will come.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS.. oh and it is SUCH a cute Tutu.. wow.. very impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete