10.10.2010

Fun Fall Wedding...

A few months ago I was asked by a childhood friend of mine to help design her wedding stationary. I always love designing for weddings, but this one I knew would be fun. They wanted ROBOTS! Yep, thats right, Robots on their Save-The-Dates, Web Banner, Invites & RSVP! It all started as a joke between my friend and her fiancé... and turned into something they were gonna run with. I am always excited for fun challenges and love it when I get to work with people who have an idea that they want to see come to life. Yesterday was the BIG day and I am so excited to finally show off our Robot Wedding Collection. ENJOY!

CONGRATS Erin and Mike, and I wish the two of you many years of laughter and happiness in your new adventure together.

Save-The-Date...
Web Banner...
Invite
RSVP/Directions...

No comments :

Post a Comment