11.15.2010

20 LOVEly Years...

I recently celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary, and as I reflected back over the past few years a lot has happened in our lives together... A few weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to take a few photos for a friends 20th Wedding Anniversary!!! WOW... and I though a lot had happened in 3 years, I can not even begin to imagine what all will happen in the next 17!

October 13 was such a beautiful fall day to take a walk downtown and take some photos in the exact same hotel this young couple was married at 20 years to the day. This wonderful couple also brought their beautiful 2 year old daughter along with them, who really had no idea what a big day this was for her parents, and thought this was all for her of course. We had such a fun time just playing, enjoying the day and reflecting on 20 years of LOVE...

 I dearly love this couple and they have taught me a lot in the little time that I have known them. Thank you for letting me capture your little family on your big day. I wish you both many blessings in the next 20+ years to come.

ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment