3.22.2011

Mile High Blues!!!

I am sooooo excited to share this little Postcard/Poster with you all today. This is a project that I have been waiting to post about for a while. And I suppose I could have before now, BUT this is finally the big week before the event and therefore I figured the best time to share.

You may know by now that I Love designing, creating and being artsy.. BUT what you may not know about me is that I LOVE to dance. I actually think I like dancing more. (Shocker, I know, unless you have seen me on the dance floor.) I am by no means a professional dancer, nor have I mastered any one particular form of dance. Dancing is just one of those things that I truly enjoy. So when I was asked by a friend of mine to design the 2011 Mile High Blues Postcard I was giddy with excitement. Yes, it is true, when I can put two of my passions together I get rather giddy!!!!

This weekend Denver will play host to a rather a large number of amazing Blues Dancers from around the state as well as around the country. Live music, great dancing, beautiful mountains, spring on the way... I mean really, what could be better!!!

So get your dancing shoes on and ENJOY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment