3.29.2011

It's the simple things...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am excited to share with you a new little logo I have been working on for an out of state client/friend of mine who is starting a Massage Therapy business called TouchWorks LLC.

(Have I mentioned before that I love the power of modern technology and that it allows me to work all over the place from the comfort of my own computer, well I do!)

This little logo project was really a fun one. She wanted something simple, classy, business appropriate but NOT "massage-y" looking. Working with a simple color palette and basic shapes is always a good challenge as it allows me to be creative without all the fluff getting in the way. Plus it never hurts to just simple a design (or life in general for that matter) down to what is really needed or important.

I just LOVE how this logo turned out and I wish you the best of luck on your new business venture!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment