5.10.2011

Bring on the Rain....

I LOVE the rain... especially a warm summer rain. A rain that brings new life, new hopes and new seasons. Summer is just around the corner and I am soooo excited. As I sit here listening to the wonderful sounds of the pitter patter through my open door I find it perfectly fitting for the new designs I wanted to share with you today.

A wonderful dear friend of mine is branching out with her Photography and is starting A Kokopelli Photography. I have had so much fun with this project. Taking the idea and imagery that she wanted to use and incorporating it into her overall look. If you are not familiar with it, the Kokopelli is a symbol which is associated with new life and new birth. I love the idea and the reasoning behind it.

And now on this wonderful rainy new day I get to share this imagery with you. ENJOY!!!
Dearest friend, I wish you all the best in this new season of life for you and for your business.
May you always be richly Blessed!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment