9.04.2011

Baby Drew...

I love being an Auntie. I love my Niece. I love my Nephews. And the older my daughter gets the more she loves her Cousins. I am so glad that these little ones have the opportunity to grow up with each other and learn the precious love of family. The newest little one in this crazy rabble of cousins is Andrew Herman, named after our wonderful Grandpa Herman. Earlier this summer I had the opportunity to take some newborn photos of this little guy (you can see those here). I was then asked to use some of these photos to design a birth announcement for him. YAY! I love projects that I get to be a part of start to finish. And since today is Drew's 3 Month Birthday I thought it was fitting to share those with you now.

ENJOY, and I love you little nephew!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment