9.10.2011

New Business, New Life...

I do believe that this has been the year for Logo Design. And I LOVE it!!! I find it super exciting to be a part of a start up business, a change of occupation, or just a new look for all my wonderful clients and friends.

This logo is no different.. with one exception. It is not only a New business.. but it is a business helping bring Newness into this world.

Recently a friend of mine started up a Doula business called Origins Doula Service, and asked me to design her a logo. YES!!! I am sooo excited for this dear friend and I wish her the best of luck and safe deliveries. There is nothing sweeter than the newness of a little life taking a breath for the first time. Thanks for letting me be a part of all the precious new lives yet to come!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment