10.01.2011

All in the Family...

Hello October 1st!!!!!!

My favorite month is finally upon us and I am just sooooo excited!!!! Not only because I have a birthday this month.. but because I love the changing of the seasons. The cooler air comes in and visions of cider and crunchy leaves start floating through my head, along with fireplaces, warm fuzzy mittens, and Family...

Yes, of course Family!!! I have been blessed with an amazing set of in-laws that I love dearly, and the beginning of October has once again marked their annual Family Reunion. This year I was honored to be asked to design the invite for the festivities. YAY!!! I can not wait to party with the rest of the gang this weekend. I love you all!!!!

I loved the idea my Mother-in-Law came up with for the theme and I had such a fun time designing this little invite that I just had to share it with you all. ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment