10.20.2011

Common Reader Program

It has been a while since I have posted anything from my wonderful alma mater Colorado Mountain College.. so I thought I would take the time to post this one.

CMC has a super fun program every fall where students and non students can read a book together followed up by a visit with the author. I love the idea of being able to meet with the author and discus their book in person. This is a program I know I would have loved when I was in school.

I just realized that although this is the 3rd year I have designed the materials (Bookmark, Postcard & Poster) for this program, this is the first year I have posted anything about it. So without further ado.. I present to you The Common Reader Program. ENJOY!

Bookmark
 Postcard
Poster

No comments :

Post a Comment