12.23.2011

Countdown to Christmas #2!

We are getting closer... Christmas is just a few days away. YAY!!!!!

I am so excited to share todays Christmas Countdown with you today. I have actually been waiting patiently since right after Thanksgiving to show these off. This is the 3rd year I have had the special honor of designing Christmas Cards for this family.. AND to top it all off they were in my neck of the woods early enough that I got to take their photos for the card as well. It really does not get any better than that.. except in this case, in which the 6 kids in this family are just too stinking CUTE!!!!

We had a super fun chilly photo shoot downtown and these kids were rockstars through the whole thing. I can not say enough how much I love this family and have enjoyed watching these kids grow up and be excited with them as more kids are added to family. (Check out their Baby Announcement from earlier this summer.) Just wish I still loved closer so that our kids could all be crazy together.. hehe!

Love you Young's and many Christmas Blessings to your fabulous family this year!!!

ENJOY!

Oh and here are a few favs from our downtown photo shoot!

No comments :

Post a Comment