12.24.2011

Countdown to Christmas #1!

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care, Christmas EVE is finally here!!!!

And for my final Christmas Countdown post, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!! Thanks for being a part of my little creative world this year... I would not be here without all the support from my wonderful clients!!!

I also wanted to give a BIG shout out to the lovely and talented Courtney, owner of Courtney Lee Photography, for the awesome family photos featured on our card. I had the honor of designing her new Business Logo earlier this year and in turn got to have an amazing photo session with her!!! I love my photos and I am so excited to have a new found friend as well. THANKS Courtney.. you rock!!

ENJOY and Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment