3.06.2013

Little bit of Summertime...

Today was such a beautiful day!!! Almost felt like Spring was on its way... maybe... or we could have another dumping of snow on our doorstep in the morning. Either way I am loving the warmth of today. And since I am in the mood for Summer, I thought I would just jump right in and share with you a cute little invite I designed recently.

It is not everyday I get to design a Pool Party Birthday invite in the middle of winter. BUT that is the beauty of this wonderful world we live in and although we might have snow here in Colorado, a dear friend of mine Down Under is just finishing up with their Summer!!!

A few weeks ago, this dear friend asked me to design a 2nd Birthday Party Invite for her little princess and I just LOVE how it turned out. What a perfect way to get through the winter blues by designing a super colorful, full of sunshine and smiles, barefooted, girly birthday card!!!

Eva, cutie, I hope your Birthday was amazing!!!!! One of these days I hope to finally get to meet you in person!! Love ya!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment