12.24.2012

On the 1st Day BEFORE Christmas...

Merry Christmas EVE everyone!!!! The big Day-Before-The-BIG-Day is finally here!!! I don't know about you but I am excited! And I am even more excited to finally be able to show you my Favorite of all the 12 Days BEFORE Christmas countdown for 2012!!!

Are you ready? Here is is.....
"On the 1st Day BEFORE Christmas, I present to you...
.. my best gift this year... Aeden Lily!" 
- Here is the Birth Announcement for my littlest love, my new daughter, Aeden Lily Sutherland!! Yes, it is true, I got my big Christmas gift early this year. Almost 2 whole months early in fact. This little one has been on my Christmas wish list for quite some time now and I can not express in mere words how blessed I am to have her in my life. She is a complete miracle and will always be the best Christmas Gift I will ever receive. Thank you all who have walked beside us, prayed for and with us, and encouraged us in the adventure of getting her here. They say the best gifts don't come from a store and I could not agree more. What a beautiful, precious, gift LIFE is!

ENJOY and may this Christmas Season find you and your families richly blessed!!!!
A HUGE Thank You to the wonderfully talented and incredibly patient, Lyndsey at Lyndsey Lew Photography, for the amazing photos of my little lady!

No comments :

Post a Comment