6.18.2013

The BIG 5!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! I am so excited to share a few fun things with you today. We have been busy all last week celebrating my eldest daughter turning The BIG 5! I love being able to create fun designs for my kids and birthday cards are high on my top 5 favorites list!! This year, however, I had a little help with the cards. I recruited my budding artist/writer to assist me in designing her birthday invite. I took her sketches and her name and digitized them to use with the design layout I created. I LOVE it!!! And it ads a super fun personal touch from my little lady!

ENJOY and Happy 5th Birthday to my dearest Emelia Rose. I love you to the moon and back!!!

AND I thought I would also share with you a few of my favorites from her 5 Year Photo session. This lady knows how to work the camera.. and when to run away from it. Yes, she must be the daughter of a photographer! But I just love her to bits and I can not get enough of the silly photos she takes!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment