6.09.2013

Christmas in June???

Last week I was off on a family adventure camping in the Black Hills of South Dakota. We were celebrating my wonderful Daddy turning 60!!! And no, we did not celebrate Christmas while we were there, but there was a little Christmas Spirit represented. A few years ago my dad fell in love with a silly little Christmas movie that he quotes on a daily basis. It is too funny, and even more hilarious to watch him while he is watching this movie!!! So this year as a birthday gift for my daddy I put together a fun little quote collage of his favorite movie, The Grinch!!! Now he can enjoy his Grinch-y laughs all year round and not just once a year!!!

I love how it turned out and I just had to share it with you!!!

ENJOY!

- My Daddy showing off his new birthday gift!! Love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment