7.14.2014

Boys will be boys!!

Yes, boys will be boys. And I LOVE it! I had such a fun time taking photos with this wonderful young family and their 3 boys. So full of energy, life, and a million and one awesome facial expressions!

I was grinning from ear to ear as I edited these images because I came across so many wonderful silly little boy faces. And each one more precious than the next. This is what taking photos with kids is all about. Not capturing the pristine, perfect, still images that we so often would like to see in our children; but rather capturing these memories of who they are and how their cute, silly, little grins can just melt your heart!

Yep, this family is just too cute and I have loved getting to watch them grow both in number and more in love with each other over the years. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your family memory making and enjoy all the crazy smiles these boys bring into your lives!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment