6.02.2015

A little Spirit Love LOVE!

Hello and Happy Sunny Summer Tuesday!!!!

One of the best parts of my job is getting to work Small Business to Small Business!!! I have met so many awesome small business entrepreneurs in this line of work and I LOVE being able to help them out in their ventures. One of these amazing entrepreneurs is my dear friend Rachael who owns Spirit Love, a Mobile Fashion Boutique. I have been constantly inspired and encouraged by her passion for what she does and her drive to keep growing and following her business dreams and goals.

I was recently asked to help design some new marketing postcards for her to hand out at shows and parties and I LOVE how they turned out!!! If you ever need fashion/shopping advice or are in the market for some super cute unique clothing items Rachael is your girl!!!!

ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment