6.16.2015

Sweet, Sassy, SEVEN!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I am finally recovering from the whirlwind of a weekend celebrating my eldest turning 7!!! What a fun card this was to design. She wanted a Summer Luau party this year and I simply love how colorful these invites turned out!!!

Yes, we do birthdays big at our house.

Yes, I am always exhausted afterwards.

Yes, it is totally worth it!!!

This year I am learning the hard lesson over and over again that life is precious and every day we have with our loved ones is a gift. So what better way to enjoy this gift of life than to make every occasion an opportunity to celebrate BIG!!!

I am so proud of this little girl and they young lady she is growing up to be. Even on the days that I can only see the rough edges of myself that this "mini me" displays, she still melts my heart in ways that only a child can do.

Love you little one and Happy 7th Birthday!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment