11.20.2010

Have you seen Me?

Yay! The Holidays are officially upon us. Travel plans are being made and the Thanksgiving turkey is bought and prepped for T-Day. And although it is not yet December, Christmas music is making its chorus on the radio and in all the stores. So this year I decided to play a little Holiday Travel Game.

Here are the stats...

Every year Colorado Mountain College, one of my biggest clients and my wonderful Alma Mater, does a series of banners/signs/billboards around the state to prep for Holiday traffic. This year we had LOTS... and I thought it would be fun to see how many photos I can collect of these banners "on location".

Check out a few that I found last year....

Here is where you come in. There are over 50 different versions and sizes of the CMC banner ranging from DIA, Denver, Colorado Springs, Along I-70, Glenwood Springs and even Grand Junction. There is no way I will be getting to all these places myself so I am asking all of you to keep your eyes open. And when you spot one, or two, or three.. snap a photo and send it to me at littleattitude(at)hotmail.com telling me your name and where you found it/took the photo. I would love to get as many versions and different locations as I can, mainly because I am very curious as to what they look like away from my screen.  I have compiled a little collage of several, but not all, of the versions and sizes that are out there so you have a better idea of what to look for...
THE BEST PART. Yes there is a reward.. or prize if you will. I will give either a 20% discount on a Custom Card Order OR a $10 Starbucks Card (whichever you prefer) to the person to send me the MOST versions of these banners! Contest is open from NOW till the end of December 2010.

So enjoy your Holiday's and Happy Hunting!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment