11.29.2010

Fall Family Fun...

I just love big families, and it seems the older we get the larger our family spreads.

I was recently asked to take some fun family photos of a nice large family I have known for quite some time. I have seen the kids grow up and graduate and get married and have kids of their own. I love it! We had such a fun time capturing these precious moments of them all together. This is not something that happens everyday, as those of you with extended family know. I am so fortunate that I could be there to help make memories of this short window while the whole family is in one place, having everyone home from deployment and all living in the same state.

Thanks for sharing your day with me! Blessings to your whole family and many memories to come!

Here are a few of my favorites from that day, ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment