6.29.2011

June Flower Fun #4

Are you ready?? It is time for my 4th and final Flower Logo!!! I have loved being able to do this fun series throughout the month of June in celebration of my little girls birth month. Yep, we LOVE flowers!!!!

This logo is one that I have actually been working on for a while and am so excited to finally be able to show it off... as well as spotlight this wonderful business. My dear friend Molly, is a fellow photography student from Colorado Mountain College and funder/owner Molly M. Peterson Photography (visit her FB page here). Her work is amazing... From Families, to Farm Animals to Food Magazines, this girl is diversly talented. Each time I see her post new projects or photos of her recent adventures I am once again in awe of all the fun things she does.

I was so honored to be able to come alongside her and create a simple "farm fresh" logo that would fit right in with the style of her work. Best of luck always Molly, you amaze me! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment