11.11.2011

11/11/11...

Yep, today is truly a unique day! 11/11/11 does not come around too often and there is just something fun about having a string of all the same numbers lined up next to each other. From an artist viewpoint it is nicely organized and symmetrical, or if you are a little bit nerdy like me and have any programming experience it is a rather fun string of code hehe!

Ok, so since today is such a fun and unique day, I wanted to debut my wonderfully talented fun and unique Brother-in-Law at Opee Cellar/Studio. Today his is having his first Art Show/Gallery Opening and I was honored to help design his invite cards for this event. This guy is so amazingly talented and I just can not wait to see all of his work on display tonight.

Here is a sneak peak of some of his work that we used on the invites.

ENJOY and best of luck tonight Opee!!!!!
Oh ya, and I also designed him some business cards that turned out super fun as well!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment