11.25.2011

Joining the Black Friday Craze!!!

Ok, so not really... However much I love a good deal, I prefer my sleep and family time a little more. So no, I was not up at the crack of dawn.. nor did I stay up super late to hit the midnight sales. Yes, I confess, I did step into a few stores today.. but only to get things I already needed and it was afternoon but the time I got there.

So why am I blogging about joining the craze? Well, I could not let this wonderful Black Friday go by without taking the time to share a little discount marketing project I have been working on with Colorado Mountain College. I was asked to help spruce up a few little ads and signs they were needing for a new  marketing campaign and I just think that they turned out so fun and simple I had to share.

So Ta Da!!!! I have contributed my 2 cents into the Black Friday madness.
Now let the Holidays Begin!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment