1.10.2012

A New Generation...

Happy New Year!!! 2012 is upon us already but I still have a few 2011 projects I have yet to share. So without further ado here is a fun little, ahem, not-so-little project I worked on a few months ago.

At the end of the summer I was asked to help design a Logo and corresponding Marketing Materials for Family in Christ Community Church's upcoming Capital Campaign. I love being able to use my gifts and talents in this way and I was super excited to work and serve with such an amazing team of leaders.

What originally started out as a little logo soon turned into a HUGE portfolio of projects... each one just a little bit different and unique. This was indeed a fun project for me to work on, for as any of you who know me well will know, I LOVE Matchy Matchy!!!! It just does not get better than working on over 20 different design projects that all have to MATCH!!! Whew.. it was a lot of work but they all turned out wonderfully and I am truly blessed to have been such a big part of this campaign.

ENJOY!

 Campaign Logo

Collage of Several Campaign Projects
(Posters, Mailers, Logos, Brochures, Newsletters, Flyers, Bookmarks, Letters, Save-the-Dates,
Event Program, Postcards, Charts, Letterhead & Envelopes, Trifolds and MORE!)

No comments :

Post a Comment