12.14.2012

On the 11th Day BEFORE Christmas...

In light of events that happened today in CT, I decided to swap my posts around for one that has a little more meaning to it.... and I just happened to have recently worked on a logo design that is just perfect for today.
"On the 11th Day BEFORE Christmas, I present to you...
... a "STRONGER" Logo."
- This is a little logo I designed a few weeks ago for a local Church Youth Group Retreat. Their theme verse was 2 Corinthians 2:19 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." The main idea of the retreat they were trying to get across was that we are stronger when we learn how to lean on God and trust in His power instead of pretending like we've got it all figured out on our own.  

I don't know about you but I know I don't have it all figured out.. especially after learning about the tragedy that occurred earlier this morning. There are a lot of questions I would like answered, things I would like to know and figure out. But today is not that day, and I just have to continue to trust that the Lord will take care of us and only then will my weakness be made strong. - 

ENJOY and hug your children extra tight tonight, I know I will!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment