12.13.2012

On the 12th Day BEFORE Christmas...

Happy December!!!! I guess a little "Welcome Back" is in order since it has been about 2 months since I posted anything. I have to confess I have been a little busy with the birth of my 2nd daughter in October... BUT I am back.. and I have tons of fun designs to share with you all.

I decided it would be fun to do my own little version of "The 12 Days of Christmas" and make a somewhat backwards countdown to showcase some of my recent work.

So without further ado.. I give you "The 12 Days BEFORE Christmas!!!"

"On the 12th Day BEFORE Christmas, I present to you...
... A fun little Welcome Back card!"

- Designed earlier this fall for CMC to hand out to teachers and staff at the start of the school year. -

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment