5.28.2013

Summer Travel Bug....

Happy Tuesday!!! Summer has arrived, or at least the pools are open and schools are ending. Summer plans are in the works. Are you going anywhere fun this summer?? Where would you like to be going? I don't know about you, but I LOVE to travel.

Seeing new cultures and having crazy adventures in a different country makes me giddy just thinking about it. This summer my plans do not require a passport, thought I wish they did, so instead I thought I would share with you some adventures by others in poster form. I recently put together a large poster display for CMC to highlight their International Programs. I LOVE how these turned out and although I will not be on any of these trips any time soon, I am excited to at least be a part of the adventure on this end.

ENJOY and have a wonderful start to your Summer!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment