12.09.2014

Hold on to the Good!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hello everybody, I just wanted to share a fun little print I designed recently for a ministry that is so very dear to my heart, Upon The Rock Christian Camp.

Every year UTR holds an annual silent auction and fundraiser to help support and grow their ministry as well as provide the means for more and more kids to attend a life changing week at summer camp! Last year I decided to take the camp verse for the year and create a fun memory print to be auctioned off at this event. This year I was able to do the same and I LOVE how it turned out.

What a fun way to commemorate the amazing camp year and all the lives that were changed through this ministry, the hard working hands behind it, and our Great and Loving Lord and Savior!!

ENJOY and may this print be a wonderful reminder and encouragement of how Good God is!

No comments :

Post a Comment