12.16.2014

Two Trees and a Bee...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Making clients and friends all across the country is one of my most favorite things about this little business. I love being able to work closely with another small business even though we are miles and miles apart.

I recently had the opportunity to design a logo for a new client/friend and owner of Two Trees and a Bee all the way across the country. She is a nurse who has found the need for a deeply healing, naturally made, hand repair balm, so she made one! And let me tell you, it is AMAZING!! I was graciously sent a sample of her product to try out as I was designing this logo and I am in Love!!!

Working together we created a fun new logo for her product that describes exactly what is IN this amazing hand balm. Three simple ingredients, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Beeswax. Perfection! I adore how this logo turned out and I am so excited to see this small business grow blossom!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment